Dec 26, 2010

Klose Will move to Lazio Immediately

Bayern Munich striker, Miroslav Klose will soon be moving to Lazio in the player transfer market next January. Klose whose contract will end soon with Bayern at the end of this season, admitted happy to be joining the club of Lazio.
"I'm probably going to leave Bayern at the end of the season. I'm not sure if Bayern would extend my contract," said the German national team attacker was aged 32 years.
"I always follow the development of Lazio at any time. They played incredible this season. They also have a beautiful city. I can not reject it if they want me to play there," he added.
Besides Klose, Lazio also targeting other Bayern players. Left wing defender Diego Contento reportedly has negotiated with the Director of Engineering Lazio, Igli Tare. Lazio Contento said to have bid of 7.5 million euros.
Lazio alone will not experience significant difficulties to bring the Italian players. Contento recently expressed his desire to return to his homeland, Italy.
Italian coach, Cesare Prandeli, even assessing the 20-year-old player will become the future of the Italian national team player.

No comments:

Post a Comment