Dec 27, 2010

Suarez Indicates Go to Barcelona Next Time

Ajax's striker who is rising Luis Suarez, recently expressed his ambition to continue his career in Spain later.
The desire of the strikers seemed to strengthen the indication, Suarez will join Barcelona, the club who was greatly admired the Uruguay international players.
Moreover, Per Guardiola, an agent of Suarez, is the brother of Catalan team coach Pep Guardiola.

Luis Suarez
 
"I want no change," said Suarez expects his career to jump one step to a higher stage when join Barca.

"I want to increase, not the means financially. My goal? My dream is to play in Spain."

"I am willing to Spain, but the decision is not in my hands. Hopefully I can prove myself to have the opportunity to play there," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment